La Pasta e La Ragazza

Friday, June 20, 2008

Deep hatred of phone books

I once worked for a yellow pages advertising agency... for a total of 3 months. It was horrible, and wasteful. My job was literally to make copies of yellow page ads to send to the companies that wanted the ads listed. From every phone book the add was listed in. Think about how many phone books Sears takes adds out about vinyl siding (that was my account... now do you understand why i quit). Anyway, if you're young, hip, or simply under the age of 55, you probably don't use a phone book on a very frequent basis. So tell those damn companies you DON'T WANT THEM ANY MORE

2 Comments:

At November 18, 2008 at 2:18 PM, Blogger andrea said...

I hate the damn phone books! Whenever they show up on my doorstep (usually in an outrageous stack of like 50) I become enraged.

Glad you work with my mum. She is a party animal! Little too much sometimes! 2am. Oh laughing...

 
At August 11, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Blogger nycrun said...

i use the iphone for that
http://nycrunfashion.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home